Newton Tackle & Gun Centre Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee

4 posters

Go down

Do we get value for money with our licence fee

Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee Vote_lcap86%Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee Vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee Vote_lcap0%Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee Vote_lcap14%Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee Empty Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee

Post by Unholymoondog Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:24 am

I would like to see how everyone feels about our yearly license fees, do we get value for money ?

I personally think that the EA do a great job down here and they do a great service. A lot of it is hidden from public view and I'm unsure how much people generally know about the work that they do.

I have generally found that the south of the country think that they do a great job, but up north the feelings are entirely different.

What does everyone else think ?
Unholymoondog
Unholymoondog
Top Geezer

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-03-11

http://picasaweb.google.com/unholymoondog

Back to top Go down

Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee Empty Re: Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee

Post by kev Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:38 am

Oops I clicked the wrong button! I meant to say yes, I saw a bailiff last year and he was very keen to see my license and even waited while I got it from the car! Alistair will vouch for that as he was there! I wouldnt want to do their job, just as I wouldnt want to be in the police force as not enough people have respect for them nowadays!
kev
kev
Top Geezer

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee Empty Re: Do you think we get value for money for our rod licence fee

Post by Unholymoondog Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:44 am

You flippin well had to with the voting jocolor I knew I shouldn't have put that option in. Never mind I've just reported you for fishing illegally Laughing

Great point about their bailiffs though, have you seen the gear that they have to wear now ? Sad Stab proof vests, batons etc It really is a sad state of affairs for £25 Evil or Very Mad
Unholymoondog
Unholymoondog
Top Geezer

Number of posts : 316

http://picasaweb.google.com/unholymoondog

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:53 pm

We cannot expect to fish in land waters for free as these waters need a great deal of management and care. The EA also put a lot back into angling through various initiatives to get people fishing. They stock rivers and lakes and ensure that the waterways are fit for people to use. It offers good value for money but I also belive that it is priced right to get people fishing.
Martin
Martin
Admin

Number of posts : 660

http://www.newtontackleandgun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamby Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:25 pm

I also voted yes because i know through the shop and talking to anglers while fishing that they do a lot of work. The only thing i would like to say is that there isnt enough of them to police the waters. It might because of all the people who give them hell about not paying for it (MUPPETS). I think the whole time i have been fishing, i have been asked for it twice Shocked.

BUT i still think the EA do a great job king
Lamby
Lamby
Top Geezer

Number of posts : 331

http://www.newtonfishing.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum