Newton Tackle & Gun Centre Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im off to Town Parks!

Go down

Im off to Town Parks! Empty Im off to Town Parks!

Post by kev Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:59 am

I know this is a random one but im off to Town Parks this afternoon as work was dead this morning so i decided to go fishing instead! If anyone wants to go I will see them there, im planning to get there for 4ish. Apparently moggies to 25lb have been coming out on floatfished worm and halibut flavoured meat. We will see! I will update this thread when I get back!
kev
kev
Top Geezer

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Im off to Town Parks! Empty Re: Im off to Town Parks!

Post by kev Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Well guys guess how the moggy trip ended!

A bit pants is the answer! That said I had a roach on meat which was a good pound and a half and about 15 inches long! Thats actually the one tip I can give you, for Mark etc whowant a big roach in the match pond dont bother, go to the specimen lake, all those roach are getting big on the high protien baits and they are easy to catch on maggot! A guy in the peg next door to me had about 5 roach that size on a maggot feeder and on seperate trips I have caught roach that size and perch to 2lb on maggot trying to catch the cats! A 12lber was caught earlier in the day but other than that all was quiet on the town parks front! This may be my last fishing trip of the month as I cant afford a rod license, the next couple of weekends taken up by a stag do etc anyway so money is needed for alcohol. Its a shame as I would have liked to have gone to new barn with Mark, may well get a day ticket for that!
kev
kev
Top Geezer

Back to top Go down

Post by kev Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:03 pm

The 12lber was a cat by the way, not a roach obviously or I would have been getting very excited! lol
kev
kev
Top Geezer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum