Newton Tackle & Gun Centre Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Cormorants

5 posters

Go down

Welcome To The Cormorants Empty Welcome To The Cormorants

Post by Martin Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:29 am

Hi Guys and welcome to the Newton Tackle & Gun Centre Forum. This section is for use by the angling public to leave messages and for you guys to reply, have fun and we look forward to reading a few posts.
Martin
Martin
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-03-11

http://www.newtontackleandgun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Cormorants Empty Re: Welcome To The Cormorants

Post by potsey6777 Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Thanks Martin really appreciate what your doing for the club hope it all works out for both parties see you wed not going fishing till friday so if you see neil let him know going friday morning early. cheers speak later
potsey6777
potsey6777
New To TFAC

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Butcher Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:50 pm

The Cormorants a tell me more?
The Butcher
The Butcher
New To TFAC

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-01

http://www.monthlymeats.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elliott Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:48 am

hi my name is kevin and interested in joining a club again do i need to fill membership forms?,and i do miss fishing comps, i used to fish for brixham but lost interest but think i need to join a club again Welcome To The Cormorants Icon_biggrin

elliott
Gettin' It On

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by potsey6777 Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:29 am

Hi guys, well as you can probably tell we are a Newton abbot based sea fishing club . We currently have about twenty two senior anglers and about six seven juniors and three to four ladies, it is based on being a family club and caters for all levels of anglers.
Through out the year we have monthly comps and a pairs team section for summer and winter. During the year we take part in the torbay sheild which is normally fished against eight or nine other clubs ,to select our team for this we have a league and it is normally the top six anglers unless they dont want to fish. Our monthly comps can be fixed beach venues or roving boat and shore venues.
Presentation night is normally done around April time , so members can collect their trophies achivments like records and specimen certifacates,along with drinks food and a good old laugh Welcome To The Cormorants Icon_lol about the past years trials and errors.

If you still like the sound of this then send me another message, there is small form to fill out if you joined. any more questions dont hesatate to get in touch look forward to hearing from you cheers mike. tight lines to all.
potsey6777
potsey6777
New To TFAC

Back to top Go down

Post by elliott Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:47 pm

cheers for that mate, where do i get the form as this sounds like my kind of thing, i do lots of fishing mainly beach, i love it Welcome To The Cormorants Icon_biggrin so would really like to join up a.s.a.p be good to meet others that enjoy fishing as much as me. hopfully here from you soon Welcome To The Cormorants Icon_biggrin

elliott
Gettin' It On

Back to top Go down

Post by db82 Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:13 pm

kev are you trying to find other anglers to go with to break the rich and dave blank? lol

on a serious note this does sound good, is there a membership fee? as my fishing is fewer and far between compare to other anglers.
db82
db82
Greenhorn

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:57 am

I believe that there is a small fee to cover costs of trophies, certificates etc. and I think that it is less than £20 (bargain). I will ask the membership secretary if we can keep a few forms here but you will need to fish with some members at least once so that they know that you're good guys. We will vouch for anglers that we know and as you are known to us you have no chance Welcome To The Cormorants Icon_rolleyes (just kiddin')
Martin
Martin
Admin

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-03-11

http://www.newtontackleandgun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by potsey6777 Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:18 am

Sorry forgot to mention that , yes i will bring some forms in to shop over the next week, for martin to hold, the membership fee is £15. to seniours and juniors free or family is twenty pound . It will then be around our next meeting on 1st of march at keyberry hotel in decoy when we have our next meeting that you will be able to join.
Will have to catch up with you at some point in shop over next couple of weeks cheers guys.
potsey6777
potsey6777
New To TFAC

Back to top Go down

Post by elliott Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:19 pm

dave il never stop fishing with you guys love you to much lol only messing you aint my type Welcome To The Cormorants Icon_biggrin ,but think me you and rich should think about it as then we have chance to win something,well catching fish first mite help lol hope all well at home daddy lol speck soon mate take care

elliott
Gettin' It On

Back to top Go down

Post by db82 Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:27 pm

love you too kev lol. i like the sound of winning the comps but only if we're fishing for dogfish Welcome To The Cormorants Icon_biggrin .
definitly sounds like a plan
db82
db82
Greenhorn

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by potsey6777 Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi guys martin now has membership forms for club. if your intrested in joining .
potsey6777
potsey6777
New To TFAC

Back to top Go down

Post by elliott Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:14 pm

cheers mate il pop in and get one asap amd hopfully see in the comps mate and thanks again Welcome To The Cormorants Icon_biggrin

elliott
Gettin' It On

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum